Please do not apply; if you don't have a picture of your guard card, ID and resume attached to your email. You will not receive a reply.
Currently, we have an on call position available that can lead to a part-time security position. The pay rate for this position is $17 an hour and it's in Highland Park. The shift times are usually between 6 PM or 7 PM to 2 AM. The position is an unarm security position. Bar/restaurant setting. This position is perfect for someone who has a daytime job and is looking to extra work at nights.
If you're interested please forward a copy of your resume, guard card and your Picture.
The HOST (Security) is in charge of making sure each and every guest is having an amazing time, as well as, being blown away by being genuinely friendly, outgoing and SMILING. Also going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure each guest is happy by giving amazing customer service. This position is responsible for diffusing guest situations using non-aggressive tactics and adhering to our strict HANDS-OFF policy.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Greets every guest according.
* Effectively, in a courteous and professional manner, checks for proof of age (I.D).
* Maintains a safe and secure environment for all guests and employees.
* Is able to identify intoxicated guests and understands the appropriate ways to handle
these guest situations.
* Informs management immediately of any guest issues and/or safety concerns.
* Assists co-workers at all times, continuously being a team player.
* Valid California BSIS Guard Card.
* Experience in a restaurant/bar setting preferred but not necessary.
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
* Must have a high school diploma or GED.
* At least one verifiable employer.
* No criminal convictions.
* Communicate effectively both verbal and written.
* Show proof of right to work in the United States
* Ability to perform essential functions of the position.
* Ability to maintain a satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
* Provide quality customer service.
* Handle typical as well as crisis situations efficiently and effectively at site.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
* Reliable transportation
* MILITARY preferred but not necessary
You will be an in-house security agent and the pay dates are on the first and the 15th