– Responsible for receiving user system requirement.
– Design and develop any necessary programs to ensure the program is tested and work effectively.
– To prepare user manual and train user.
– Male or Female age not over 30 years old.
– Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, CIS, MIS or any related fields.
– Hands-on programming experience and proven knowledge of JAVA, JSP/JSF, JavaBean, Servlet, J2EE, AJAX, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, PHP, and/or Crystal Report.
– Experience in database programming on SQL Server and/or Oracle.
– Knowledge of ERP & CRM applications would be advantage.
– Good communication skills both written and spoken English.
– Self-motivated, service mind and proactive
– Good team player and quick learner
– Good analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
– Possess of Java, Microsoft, and/or Oracle certifications would be advantage.
In today’s competitive market, it imbecile to employ I.T. professional if your needs are not commenced. We work victoriously with existing I.T. Departments as additional resources when needed, or as a direct replacement when business needs dictate. In either case, the breadth of experience shared by our talented Project Managers, Engineers, Business and Technical Analysts can benefit Organization. Shivcon’s local and regional sourcing strategy provides a value added model that helps both local Thai enterprises as well as multinational companies in bridging the language and cultural gap which is a critical success factor for IT organizations in Thailand.