Looking to learning and have a career in general transcription? Are you confident in your written English Grammar skills? Do you like listening to podcasts, interviews and focus group discussions on various topics? Then this might be the career for you!
Company: diVA Transcriptions
Address: Office based in Makati City.
We are looking to hire experienced transcriptionists, editors and QAs who are looking for career growth and a highly competitive salary package of PHP 18,000- PHP 30,000 a month! We are also open to career shifters who have exemplary written grammar skills! Enjoy the following:
*Competitive salary packages
*20 Leave credits, did we mention a Birthday leave is on top of that!
*A Tuesday - Saturday work schedule 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
*Follows a Philippine Holiday schedule so more time for the family or if you like to travel
*Fast regularization period (3 months or faster if you are really good!)
*Learn industry standard transcription skills that you can use
Qualifications:• Actual transcription work experience of at least one year.
• Communication majors, Journalism, Education and any similar courses are encouraged to apply
• We also consider high school graduates and college undergraduates provided they have strong written English skills.
• Have excellent editing & proofreading skills, and an outstanding grasp of grammar and punctuation rules.
• Meets the required 98% transcription accuracy.
• Above average knowledge and proficiency of MS Word and Excel (including the tools and functions), and must demonstrate strong computer literacy.
• Experience with using with FTP, Dropbox, Express Scribe, Google Drive/Docs, Office 360 (OneDrive & OneNote) is an advantage.
• Must be able to turnaround/submit a minimum of 60 audio minutes of transcribed content within an 8-hour period. Submit completed jobs on or by the file due date/time.
• Work in accordance to established daily & weekly production targets.
• Possess responsive and constructive communication, as well as a proactive and positive attitude at all times.
• MUST be willing to work with flexible shifts/schedules. (Our business days are from Tuesday to Saturday).
• Able to work long hours if needed to finish projects and trainings.
• Be able to provide sample transcripts from previous work an advantage.
Recruitment process involves these five easy parts following:
1. Written exam
2. Practical Transcription assessment
4. Transcribed assessment will be checked
5. You will be informed if you pass or not
If interested please message me so I can help you start a transcription career with an exciting company!We would also like to request that you submit an updated resume and a cover letter stating some details about yourself, if you have transcription experience, skill set that you possess that can help you in that career and why apply with diVA. The cover letter is important for us to process your application! Send your CV, Cover Letter and if you have any questions to [email protected].
For more information visit our career page http://diva-transcriptions.com/careers
Like our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/divatranscriptionservices/
#divatranscriptions #adivaworksharderthaneveryoneelse #worklikeadivalivelikeadiva
diVA Transcriptions is a transcription service company since 2007 with focus on general/business transcriptions. Our expertise are in the areas of academic dissertations, dictations, entertainment, sermons, market research, surveyor reports, in-depth interviews and focus group discussions. Our headquarters is located in California, USA, and we currently provide transcription services to different markets globally.
We are committed to delivery seamless, cost-effective and secure web-based transcription services to all our clients. We leverage technology and highly skilled human power to deliver value added services to our global customer base. Through our culture of excellence and motivated professionals, we are uniquely positioned to deliver services that consistently exceed customer expectations, earning their loyalty.