Child caregiver -private home
Nelson Gredes/ Laura Gredes- Edmonton
Full time, Permanent( days, evenings, nights and some weekends)
Start date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Children's ages: Kindergarten age (4-5years); School age(6-12years)
Successful Candidate will be expected to take care of children ages 4 and 8. and will assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
* Supervise and care for the two children in employer residence.
* Prepare Healthy and Nutritious meals
* Tend to the emotional well being of the children.
* Support children with their social development.
* Must have the patient, energy and physical ability to engage and
participate in children's activities such as games, craft and reading.
* Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
* Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
* Take children to and from school and to appointments
* Help children with homework's
Additional Skills: Assume full responsibility for household in the absence of parents. perform light housekeeping and cleaning
Work setting: Employers home: optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: this is NOT a condition of employment.
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Transportation: Travel information Public transportation is available
First Aide and CPR certificate is an asset, but not a requirement.
(Employer is willing to provide candidate with the First Aide and CPR Training)
How to apply
by email: [email protected]
by phone: 780-450-6736
Looking for a Caring and Responsible and Energetic Live-in Caregiver/ Nanny for Children ages 4 and 8. 40-44 hours work week,
Wage $13/hour. Successful Candidate must be flexible and willing to work days, evenings, nights and some weekends.
*Supervise & care for children in employer’s residence
* bathe,dress plan, prepare & serve meals
*Perform light housekeeping and cleaning Duties
*Oversee children's activities, such as meals & rest periods,
as instructed by employer
* maintain a safe & healthy environment in home
* Instruct children in personal hygiene
* Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support
with their social development
* Discipline children according to the methods requested by the
* Organize & participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading
* Requires to Walk the 8 year old kid to and from the School during School days.
*Employers Home: Optional accommodation available on a live-in
note: This is not a condition of employment.
*Physically demanding; Overtime required and some weekends work
*1 year to 2 years of work related experience with children
*Secondary High School Certificate or Equivalent
*Must be able to read, write and speak English Fluently
*Mature and responsible person who can assume full responsibility of the household in the absence of parents
*First Aide & CPR Certificate
* Child welfare check & Criminal record check required
* Must be able to take Public transportation
(Drivers License is an asset but not required)
To Apply send resume to [email protected]