Responsibilities and Requirements
Immediate Opening (Fort Worth/ Grand Prairie Area)
• 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
• Monday - Friday• $12.00
• Job Type: Full-time
• Prepare material for production run for current and on coming shifts
• Able to lift up to 75 Lbs.
• Maintain an orderly clean work station
• Ensure machines run to maximum capability and utilization
• Ensure manufacturing paperwork is filled out complete for all stations worked
• Ensure quality inspection of parts is being done
• Take any additional tasks assigned
• Must be willing to work in a non- climate controlled environment
• Must comply with PPE requirements, steel-toe boots (employee furnished), long sleeve shirt, jeans, (hardhat, safety vest, gloves and safety glasses provided by company)
• Basic math skills needed for this position
• Experience in work environment with injection molding a plus.
• Bilingual English / Spanish a plus.
• Needs to have safety first before all else
• High school Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience in manufacturing preferred but not required
• Be a good team player
• Punctual to work breaks and Lunch; good work attendance
• No cell phones on floor allowed on floor
957 Melbourne Rd
Hurst, Texas 76053
VIP Staffing is an elite service specializing in providing temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement positions for employers in the Southwest. Our tight regional focus and dedicated professional team ensure choice staffing solutions for our customers.
VIP Staffing’s core values of accountability, integrity and teamwork have made us a trusted partner for clients and a respected job placement resource for candidates.