Work from the comfort of your home
- Integrate with internal Restful APIs.
- Complete development with high levels of unit test coverage and contribute to Behaviour Driven Development using automated end to end tests.
- Take an active role in Agile processes, including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, story definition and retrospectives that ensures regular and frequent delivery of new features.
- Embrace continuous delivery to improve the speed and quality of the software delivery cycle through the use of tools and automate build, test and deployment processes.
- Collaborate with the team to drive the best software development and testing practices with passion and enthusiasm.
- Undertake root cause analysis of problems and share lessons learned to drive improvement.
- Provide advice and guidance in the development of quality standards.
Skills and Qualifications: (Looking at mid-level or senior candidates)
- Must have Bachelor's degree, with preference for STEM majors
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge in using PHP frameworks/CMS
- Experience with Angular or React.js
- Experience with HTML & CSS
- Flexibility with Operating Systems (Centos / Ubuntu / Windows)
- Ability to work cooperatively with other developers to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Can work efficiently unsupervised
- Can be self-sufficient in finding solutions to coding and analytical problems.
Qualified Candidates may send their updated CV to [email protected]
Disignir.com is an E-commerce platform and software provider that empowers designers and inventors to create and upload their designs and inventions.