We are in need of Amazon Store Manager FILIPINO workers only who can work full time. Work from the comfort of your home
The Amazon Store Manager will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our Amazon stores, Managing listings, Optimizing product visibility and growing revenue through each marketplace.
- Maximize sales and profitability of eCommerce sites through the development of strategy, analysis & reaction to sales trend
- Manages overall sales, gross margin, planning, merchandising and marketing objectives to achieve quarterly plans
- Develops yearly financial plans, merchandise assortments, and marketing strategies for the websites to support yearly planned objectives.
- Manages brand sites performance through forecasting and overall evaluation of business opportunities while mitigating identified risk
- Develops and maintains relationships with licensed partners
- Monitors performance versus plan and ly to identify trend opportunities
- Track and recap performance of items, categories, events and eCommerce KPI’s, DSF’s
- Collaborates with VP of eCommerce to provide development opportunities for the balance of the team.
- Bachelor's degree in a business field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Managing Amazon Store
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of “Seller Cloud” database is a plus.
- Strong time management skills and strong organizational skills with the ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Strong work ethic with an unwavering attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret and apply brand standards to online marketing initiatives
- Deep interest in keeping up with digital trends that can positively impact our business
- Experience with Marketing, Customer Relationship Management Systems, Email Management systems such as Constant Contact or Exact Target)
- B2B and B2C digital marketing experience
Qualified Candidates may send their updated CV to [email protected]
Disignir.com is an E-commerce platform and software provider that empowers designers and inventors to create and upload their designs and inventions.