Responsible for Customer Satisfaction by providing quality meals while controlling cost and ensuring complete location satisfaction. You will be a manager of catering crew to ensure safe productivity while on location.
Essential Job Functions and Accountability.
1. Plan and provide quality meals daily within customer’s requested budget
2. Ensure Galley is clean and orderly (tables, floors, equipment, dishes, etc.)
3. Ensure Bedroom Area and Offices are clean and orderly.
4. Manage Catering Crew by ensuring they know their duties and responsibilities, work schedules and following of all policies and procedures
5. Maintain all paperwork, including but not limited to, meal rosters, all safety related paperwork, etc.
6. Conduct inventory and ordering within customer budget
7. Receive and maintain grocery and paper products, ensuring quality is maintained.
8. Conduct site orientation with all crew members
9. Assist galley hands and night cooks as needed
10. Assist in unloading and storing of groceries
11. Safety - Conduct daily safety meetings and review JSA’s with crewsb. Report all incidents,
immediately, whether personal or job related to your immediate supervisor.
12. Employee will adhere to all company and customer safe work practices.
Education and/or Experience
* High School or GED preferred
* 2-3 years’ experience
* Good oral communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills required
* MS Excel Experience
Must have reliable transportation
Certificates, Licenseces, Registrations:
* State Identification, Driver’s License or Passport
* SafeGulf or RigPass
* Water Survival (HUET or T-HUET) W/Swing Rope
To only employ students, graduates and professional who are accountable, reliable, teachable and have a high standard of professional pride in their appearance and their workmanship