1. Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
2. Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
3. Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
4. Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
5. Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
6. Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
7. Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
8. Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
9. Knowlegable with Digital Marketing is an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED.
Ability to commute/relocate: