We are currently looking for a general farm worker to join our team for the 2020 growing season with start dates as soon as available. For the right individual who is wanting year round farm work in Canada long-term full-time employment with us is also possible.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- maintenance and repair of farm trucks, trailers, machinery, and equipment in heated cement floor shop
- seed with 60ft and 72ft Seedhawk airdrills
- spraying before seeding, in crop, and before harvest of some crops
- daily maintenance and operation of swathers, combines, tractors and grain carts
- cleaning of machinery, shop, and bins.
- various other general farm duties
- Speak English fluently
- Must have 3-5 years of on farm experience
- Mechanical knowledge is an asset
- Have a valid Class 5 Drivers licence
- A Class 1A Drivers licence is not required but considered an asset
- Willing to listen AND follow instructions given by management
- Be physically fit
- An honest, trustworthy individual who is ready and willing to work with us
Competitive, negiotiable wages dependent upon qualifications are available. Supper meals are provided when working past 6pm. Any benefits and/or bonuses available based upon work performance, knowledge, and integrity will be discussed at time of job offer. Accommodations and vehicles will also be discussed at time of job offer.
Only qualified applicants will be considered and/or contacted.
To apply for job please email your resume to Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Randy at email@example.com
9,700 acre pulse, oilseeds, cereals, and seed grain family farm located just outside of Richard, Saskatchewan, Canada.