- Interested to work in Aichi-ken, Japan.
- Native English Speaker or Nationality of Israeli.
Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Work place: Aichi-ken, Japan
Specific work content:
We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
After joining the company, Company will provide require training.
Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
(Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays,
New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration, and please click the link
and fill in to continue the recruitment process.
Trust b-cause for interpretation at bilingual and multilingual meetings and events, and in any other situation you need. We provide reliable interpretation, translation, and foreign staff resources at a reasonable price.
We have over ten years of experience in supporting our customers.
From interpretation during sightseeing tours and simple interpretation at receptions and wedding ceremonies, to consecutive (business) interpretation for specialized/technical contracts and business negotiations, and simultaneous interpretation at international meetings, b-cause stands ready for any interpretation situation.