Job type: Permanent/Full Time.
Work place: Aichi-ken, Tokyo, Japan
Specific work content:
We are actively recruiting foreign talented people to prepare for future overseas business expansion.
After joining the company, Company will provide require training.
Bachelor degree. New graduate are highly encouraged to apply for those who are not experienced.
Working hours: 08: 15 ~ 17: 30
(Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer holidays,
New Year's holidays, annual paid leave, special leave ※ With our calendar
◆ Annual income 3.5 million yen ~ 6 million yen (210000 yen ~ 290000 yen + monthly bonus)
※ Overtime fee included, including 20 hours per month
• English business level, Japanese business level.
• Able to respond flexibly without sticking to Japan or abroad.
• Ready to accept Challenge & Committed to follow company rules & regulation.
• Good Personality with having constantly smiling attitude will be preferable.
• People who have good skill to convince people & Problem solving capability.
• People who have good communication skill to work with overseas.
• Those who can think systematically & strategically.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages.
b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages.
From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field.
We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed.
And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.