· Translation of patent documents from Japanese to English.
· Cross checking translated documents against the original ones in Japanese.
Employment status: Contract employee
Job category: Translator
Work location: Japan Tokyo
· Whose mother tongue is English
· Japanese at business level or above
· More than 3 years experienced in Translation industry
· Familiar with sciences and technology
· Familiar with patent terminology
work experience: Interpreter / translation experience available
language: Japanese: Business level, English: Native level
◆ Monthly Salary 400,000 JPY
(during probationary period, the first 3
months, the salary will be reduced to 350,000 JPY)
Working hours: 09: 00 ~ 17: 30
Insurance: Full Social Insurance
Please register with us for more information and to apply.
Please also send your resume to email@example.com
add please add me on skype: b-causeph_Judith
Maruawa (founded in 1973) is TSE (Tokyo Stock Exchange)1st section listed manufacturer. Ceramic technology is their core technology.
◆ The company's business segment is the ceramic parts business and the lighting equipment business. In addition, the Ceramic Components Business consists of three business domains: the Ceramic Division, the Electronic Components / Devices Division, and the Quartz Division, and a total of four business fields including LED lighting are the business areas of the company.
◆ Global share no.1 in ceramic substrates field.