Hydro is a fully integrated aluminum company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminum, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminum industry. Hydro is present within all market segments for aluminum, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain serving more than 30,000 customers. Hydro in North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer where all phases of employment are based strictly upon the qualifications of the individual as related to the work requirements of the position. This policy is applied without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other category protected by law.
Maintenance Technician (Mountain Top, PA) – Technician (s) will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· 3 – 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
· Knowledge of robotic controls and programming is required.
· Previous aluminum fabrication experience preferred; ability to function successfully in a fast-paced, changing work environment
· Must be able to communicate effectively with subordinates, peers, and managers individually and in group setting.
• Two years of Technical school including electrical, PLC’s, hydraulics & pneumatics preferred but not required.
• Two years of maintenance experience, preferably in an industrial setting. Emphasis on PLC’s, hydraulics and mechanical
· Meticulous attention to detail and an innate knack to research and solve problems
· Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, changing production atmosphere while working independently with tight schedules and adhering to the highest standards of excellence
· Team Player; Self-Starter; Adaptable to change
Manufacturing Extrusion Solutions -
330 Elmwood Drive, Mountain Top, Pa 18707